2. For experiences and actions which still have an effect or influence in the present,
we use PRESENT PERFECT.
PRESENT PERFECT + ever / yet / already / just
A. Have you ever been to London? Yes, I have.
Yes, I went to London last year.
B. Have you finished yet?
No, I haven't finished yet.
Yes, I have already finished.
C. I've just finished.
- Ever ( Middle position in questions) (alguna vez)
- Yet (Final position in questions and negative) (ya, aún, todavía)
- Already (Middle position in affirmative) (ya)
- Just (Middle position in affirmative) (acabo de ...)